- County road 38 has been plowed from Hwy 13 thru the ranch. Between mile post 5 and 10 there are places with ice and mud which will persist until all the snow melts.
- County road 70 has been plowed to the intersection of 38.
- Lower Grackle has been plowed.
- Barkwood has been plowed.
- Second Creek Rd. has been plowed to Routt Forest Dr.
- The East portion of Routt Forest Dr. from Second Creek has been plowed.
All of the roads that have been plowed have patches of ice and mud.
Most of the road north of County Rd 38 are passable.
Read more →